Brother's day 24th May 2018 πŸ’

For my little brother on Brother’s day 24.5.18 πŸ’™

My brother is funny
My brother is kind
He’s sometimes annoying
I don’t really mind

Mon frère, il est giving
A generous soul
When others might need him
He’s there on the whole

Mein bruder ist feisty
He’s picked a few fights
I wish that he didn’t
He’s only quite sleight

Mi hermano es playful
He can be a tease
In childhood he used to
Wind Mum up with ease

Mio fratello ѐ clever
Especially with art
A creative genius
That flows from the heart

My brother is funny
My brother is kind
He’s sometimes annoying
I don’t really mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

COVID #6: The morning after winter solstice

I wrote this at the end of December 2020. It had been an incredibly difficult year for everyone. The pandemic had taken its toll in so many ...

Previous posts